Winston Mall Children's Centre has very competitive fees for childcare in the Winston Hills area.
The Centre is a not-for profit community based childcare facility and relies on assistance from the enrolled families to oversee the operations of the centre and volunteers to assist with fundraising.
Fees are determined by the annual Centre budget, which is prepared and closely monitored by the Nominated Supervisor and the Executive Committee to keep our Centre operating.
Many families are given assistance by the Department of Human Services towards their daily rate of care through Child Care Subsidy (CCS), making childcare more affordable.
Summary of Fees
- One Off Waiting List Fee - $50 per child (non-refundable)
- One Off Administration/Enrolment Fee - $80 per child
- Annual Membership Fee - $50 per family - in January
- Annual Building Fund Fee - $50 per family - in July
- Joeys (6 weeks-2 years) - $107.00 per day
- Wallabies (2-3 years) - $104.00 per day
- Kangaroos (3-5 years) - $101.00 per day
- Late fee for payment of accounts - $25
- Late fees - set fee of $15 plus $1 per minute charged per family
- Fees are also payable on public holidays
These fees are current as at 1st July 2019.
NOTICE OF LEAVE
If a family needs to leave WMCC, a two week notice period is required which should be provided in writing to the Nominated Supervisor.
All accounts need to be up to date before leaving the Centre.
As a stated in WMCC Fee Agreement Policy, a different notice period applies if your child is leaving for school the following year.